Thursday 18 April 2013

Lush Ocean Salt & Angels on Bare Skin

Lush Samples

Getting samples is so handy because you can see what you think of the product before investing your money on it which I'm a massive fan of considering I'm a student who loves beauty. I went in looking for a facial scrub because although I have oily skin my nose and forehead area can be dry at times. I was looking at Ocean Salt and they offered me a sample and she suggested Angels on Bare Skin too. Angels of Bare Skin is targeted at people with dry skin but i had tried Dark Angels which is meant for people with oilier skin but was not the biggest fan. 



Angels on Bare Skin (£6.25 for 100ml)
This cleanser is mostly made of of ground almonds but has lavender in it too which really puts me off but if you like lavender then it might be great for you. I love the concept of it being a dry substance that you mix with water in your hands although it is slightly messy. I've tried this for a few days and I'm not convinced about it, its a nice product but I'm not sure its anything special so I don't think i will be buying it.




Ocean Salt (£6.95 for 100ml)
This facial scrub is mostly made up of salt along with some coconut and grapefruit which is quite a refreshing smell but it still has that lush smell which is okay. I love the grainy texture and my nose was a lot less dry within the first use so I think this may be a must have product in my skincare.


Ollie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment