Thursday 18 April 2013

MUA Power Pout Lip Colour Tints

MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm


So recently I went into super drug and spotted these beauties on the MUA stall for £3 so how could I not buy one. These colour intense tinted lip balms come in 6 colours, Justify(bright orange), Irreplacable(barbie Pink), Broken Hearted(Deep Pink), Crazy in love(Berry purple/red), Rendezvous(pinky nude) and Runway(coral). I purchased Runaway however I liked quite a few of the colours so it took me ages to choose but as they are only £3 I'm bound to pick up the other colours soon.


Runaway is a great coral colour although in the pictures is showing up slightly more pink on the lips. It lasts about 2 hours on the lips which for a £3 product is pretty decent. 


These are most likely going to be compared to the Clinique chubby stick Instense and Revlon Balm Stains which I would agree they are a similar concept. I personally prefer MUA's colour range to Revlon's however I do think they are missing a bright Red. They are more of a lipstick feel then the others too.



These Power pouts may not have as much staying power as either of the other similar products but at a fraction of the price I dont mind carrying it around with me as its so easy to apply. I like that it is a balm because it makes it more wearable in the day then a bright lipstick and they don't go patchy when they fade which is a plus. 

I will be getting more of these for sure because they are simply amazing, Crazy in Love will most likely be my next buy but it depends how similar it is to Revlon's Kissable balm stain in Crush as I own that already :D


Ollie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment