Tuesday 16 April 2013

Battle of the Mascaras

Benefit They're Real Mascara Vs Clinique High Impact Mascara

For me mascara is a daily requirement along with concealer and foundation but which one is better?

So they are both high-end priced mascara with Benefit They're Real costing £19.50 for 8.5g and Clinque High Impact at a slightly lower cost of £16.00 for 8g. As I don't have full sized ones as I got them in gift sets either free with a purchase or for Christmas the cost is not an issue. 




No Mascara




Clinique High Impact Mascara
Cliniques Claim: High Impact Mascara is a multi-benefit mascara that adds maximum volume with definition and length. Specially developed brush and formula work together to dramatically thicken lashes while separating.



Benefit They're Real Mascara
Benefits Claim: Benefit They're Real! Beyond Mascara is the mascara that's beyond belief! This jet-black mascara lengthens, curls, volumises, lifts & separates lashes for a spectacular "out-to-here" look.

They both claim to add volume, length and separation but Clinique claim to add definition and benefit say their mascara curls too. I agree they both do add length, volume and separate the lashes but I feel Benefit wins hands down however I tend to wear that for special occasions or days i want a harsher look and the Clinique High Impact for day to day use. I personally would never purchase the Clinque mascara because I think drug store ones are more then likely just as good however I have brought the Benefit one before but when I next need a mascara I'm going to give some drug store ones a  test.



Ollie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment