Saturday 23 March 2013

Clinique Anti Blemish 3 Step Solutions Review

Clinique Anti-Blemish 3 Step Solutions

Anti-Blemish Solutions Cleansing Foam £14.50


Clinique's Claim: Step 1 of Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System. Mild cleansing foam helps clear and prevent blemishes. Removes dirt and excess oil. Unclogs pores. Calms, soothes, reduces the look of redness. Skin feels soft, smooth, comfortable.

My Verdict: I agree it does remove dirt and excess oil and I do feel it does it in a calm and soothing way but I'm unsure if it really prevents blemishes. I have repurchased it a few times so I must like it enough considering the price tag but I don't know if its any better then a cheaper cleanser. 


Anti-Blemish Solutions Clarifying Lotion £17.00

Clinique's Claim: Step 2 of Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System. Gentle, effective formula exfoliates to clear dead surface cells and reduce excess oil that can lead to breakouts. Unclogs pores. Oil-absorbing powders eliminate shine. Soothes irritation, redness.

My Verdict: This for me is the best part of the 3 Step System as I really feel like is cleans out any dirt in my pores. I've not found a toner I like quite as much as this and personally do not feel the Clarins one does anything in comparison. 

Anti-Blemish Solutions Clearing Moisturizer £18.50


Clinique's Claim: Step 3 of Anti-Blemish Solutions 3-Step System. Lightweight, soothing formula helps treat existing blemishes, prevent future breakouts, control excess oil. Creates a barrier against blemish-causing agents. Lightly hydrates to minimize dryness, peeling.

My Verdict: I love how lightweight and quickly it sinks in to my skin and the fact it treats blemishes while hydrating my oily skin but not making it greasy is a bonus.


I have also tried the anti-blemish solutions spot treatment gel too but I don't think its anything special or better then the cheaper ones out there so will not be buying it again. I plan to try the benefit treatment next to see if that works any better.


Ollie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment