Friday 22 February 2013

Benefit Lipstick- Do Tell


Benefit 'Do tell' lipstick is something I have had for quite a while so I feel able to give a decent review.

I have quite pale skin so at the time I was looking for a lipstick colour that was not too bright. It is a few shade darker then my natural lip colour but is slightly plum toned so is great for day to day wear.

I have become alot more brave with my colours since watching people on Youtube such as Mammaful Zo as I started to see how good the colours looked on her and finally braved it myself.

'Do Tell' is a full finish lipstick and the colour is great but it only lasts about 2 hours so you have to reapply but I dont mind too much because it has a creamy formula so is not drying like my matte Mac lipsticks however those have better stay power by far.




Ollie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment